Daniel M. Rosales is a trial attorney with experience serving public and private companies and individuals in the construction, engineering, financial services, oil, gas, mining and technology industries. His practice includes trials and appeals regarding business, construction, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, securities, and white collar and internal investigations.
Dan has successfully litigated single chair and second chair bench and jury trials in Colorado state courts. Dan has supported successful appellate teams in state and federal appeals courts.
Before joining Fox, Dan practiced at national and regional Colorado-based law firms. Prior to beginning his career in private practice, Dan served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Justice Chavez of the New Mexico Supreme Court.
Dan received his J.D. from Cornell Law School, where he was the executive editor of the Cornell Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Bulletin and an editor of the Cornell International Law Journal.
He worked as a summer associate in a large law firm during law school and was an intern for the San Francisco District Attorney’s office. Dan is heavily engaged in diversity efforts in the legal profession and the community at large and maintains an active pro bono practice.
Representative Matters :
- Successfully enforced a non-solicit provision of a contract on behalf of a Fortune 500 company based on breach of contract and theft of trade secrets claims.
- Represented a supermajor oil company in CERCLA litigation concerning remediation of former uranium mine site on federal and Native American land.
- Advised supermajor oil company of liability exposure pursuant to molybdenum mine remediation.
- Advised public company regarding intellectual property licensing rights under trade secrets and patent laws regarding a commercial contract.
- Cornell Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Occidental College (B.A., 2011)
- Cornell Club of Colorado
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
BOARD OF DIRECTORS : Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
BAR ADMISSIONS : Colorado, New Mexico
Rate : $$$