Da’Niel Rowan joined Fragomen in 2012 as an Associate in the Santa Clara office. She provides counsel on all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories to large multinational corporations in the technology sector.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Da’Niel was a legal assistant and domestic violence advocate at the International Institute of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York.
She has also worked with victims of domestic violence and human trafficking at Bay Area Legal Aid and the Katherine and George Alexander Community Law Center.
Da’Niel has engaged in pro bono work in the following:
- Assisted family members of service men and women with obtaining immigration relief through AILA’s Military Assistance Program (MAP);
- Assisted refugees with obtaining permanent residence and citizenship through AILA, Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley;
- Volunteered as an attorney with the Santa Cruz County Immigration Project to develop a program that assists victims of domestic violence with filing for U visas;
- Assisted the spouse of a U.S. citizen with an application for Deferred Action; and
- Assisted an individual victim of domestic violence with obtaining a U visa.
- Santa Clara University School of Law | J.D., 2011
- Saint Mary’s College of California | B.Sc., 2005
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$