Daniel H. Rylaarsdam represents policyholders in a broad range of complex insurance coverage matters. His insurance recovery and litigation experience includes both first-party and third-party insurance disputes in California and other states involving directors and officers liability, entertainment claims, errors and omissions claims, cyber coverage, crime policies, construction defect claims/Wrap/OCIP/CCIP policies/additional insured issues, first party property/business interruption losses, commercial general liability policies, employment practices liability and copyright/trademark/intellectual property infringement claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rylaarsdam was most recently an attorney in a San Diego law firm where his practice focused on insurance coverage matters.
Before practicing law in San Diego, Mr. Rylaarsdam was an associate in the Los Angeles office of a national law firm where he represented policyholders in complex insurance coverage matters.
During law school, Mr. Rylaarsdam served as the Note and Comment Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review.
- Loyola Law School, J.D. (2001) cum laude, Order of the Coif
- University of California, Riverside, B.S., Business Administration
- California (2001)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$