Daniel Dokos is head of Weil’s Global Finance practice. He has extensive experience in all areas of bank financing with particular focus on acquisition finance and cross-border lending. Mr. Dokos has experience representing both financial institutions and corporate borrowers in connection with leveraged acquisition and recapitalization transactions, syndicated lending, investment grade lending, cash flow lending and asset-based lending, as well as loan restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings.
- the administrative agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in a $125 million senior secured revolving facility for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness
- the administrative agent, collateral agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in senior secured facilities for Mavenir Systems Inc. (a portfolio company of Siris Capital Group) to refinance existing indebtedness
- General Motors Company in amended and restated $4 billion three-year, and $10.5 billion five-year, senior multicurrency revolving facilities and in a new $2 billion 364-day commercial paper backstop facility
- the administrative and collateral agent, in $630 million multicurrency unsecured, senior secured and asset-based facilities to finance Triton’s acquisition of acquisition of Werner Co., Inc.
- the administrative and collateral agent in $203 million senior secured facilities to finance GTCR’s acquisition of Sage Payment Solutions
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, and Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. in $6.4 billion multicurrency senior secured facilities to finance the investment group’s $13.9 billion take-private of Keurig Green Mountain
- the lead arranger and administrative agent in $155 million senior secured credit facilities to finance The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of LDiscovery, LLC
- Doncasters Group Limited (U.K.) in its $1.3 billion credit facilities
- Dartmouth College (B.A., 1979)
- University of Virginia (J.D., 1982)
- New York State
Rate : $$$$