Daniel Santiago is the firm’s Director of Business Development. In his capacity, Daniel leads and manages the business development team in overseeing and implementing firm-wide strategic initiatives to grow and retain revenue. Working closely with firm leadership, Daniel leads the execution of business development plans while instituting proactive client targeting and cross-selling initiatives.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel pioneered competitive intelligence efforts across multiple practice groups at a global law firm in Philadelphia. He is a published author in the area of competitive intelligence for modern law firms.
Daniel began his legal career as an associate attorney for a national firm where he focused on Federal Social Security Disability and Worker’s Compensation cases. Daniel graduated from Temple University’s JD/MBA dual degree program in 2014. Daniel is a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania and is fluent in Spanish.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Temple University Fox School of Business, M.B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
- Temple University, B.B.A., 2009, cum laude, Finance and Latin American Studies
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Chair of Law Practice Management Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$