Daniel P. Slayden is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice and Professional Liability Practices. He also has a practice concentration in personal injury litigation.
Dan has tried over 75 cases to verdict including medical malpractice, personal injury, general litigation and long term care cases as well as cases for rehabilitation hospitals. He regularly represents hospitals, doctors, long term care facilities and rehabilitation hospitals across the state of Illinois.
- Southern Illinois University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1987
- Elmhurst College, Bachelor of Arts, 1984
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$