Daniel J. Soltman’s practice focuses on bankruptcy and restructuring. Dan joined the firm in 2013. He is currently on secondment.
- Member, Pro Bono Associate Advisory Board, Legal Services NYC
- Primary Editor, Washington University Global Studies Law Review
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- City University of New York: Lehman College, M.A., 2010
- Yale University, B.A., 2008
- New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Daniel Soltman & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Daniel Soltman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Daniel Soltman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Daniel Soltman lawyer profile listing.