Daniel Godinch joined Evans, Garvey, Lackey & Ochs as an associate in 2009. He became a partner in the law firm in 2018. Dan was born in Greenville, Pennsylvania and graduated from Greenville High School. After high school, he went on to Grove City College and Duquesne University School of Law.
He has a diverse practice, assisting clients in planning to avoid litigation. He also has trial experience. Dan has litigated matters before state and federal courts and various state agencies.
He has completed training through the National Institute for Trial Advocacy(NITA). Dan currently resides in Hermitage with his wife, Jessica, and their two children.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law – J.D. (2008, magna cum laude)
- Grove City College – B.A. (2001, cum laude)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Shenango Valley Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Shenango Alumni
Rate : $$$$