Daniel Williamson is a regular speaker on immigration-related topics, with a history of growing and managing key accounts at Fragomen. Dan manages a legal team that advises individual clients, small-and medium-sized for-profit and non-profit organizations, and Fortune-500 companies, in such industries as Advertising / Media, Education, Financial Services, Video Games, and Luxury Hospitality.
Dan has extensive experience with all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories, as well as with family-based permanent residence applications and applications for U.S. citizenship.
Daniel speaks English and Portuguese.
- Assisted numerous prominent artists, designers, athletes, scientists, and business leaders to obtain “extraordinary ability” classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields
- Represented numerous small companies to secure E-2 “treaty investor” visa status, in such fields as Fashion, Television Broadcast, Design, Art Galleries, Publishing, Manufacturing, and Financial Services
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 1999
- Princeton University | B.A., 1993
Bar Admissions: New York, District of Columbia
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$