Daniela Bravo is a commercial litigator in the Houston office. Her practice focuses on complex disputes representing plaintiff and defendants in state and federal courts, as well as domestic and international arbitrations. Daniela has experience in all stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings and discovery, working with experts, motion practice and trial.
Her representative experience encompasses a broad range of industries including energy, health care, and financial services. As part of her health care practice, Daniela represents insurers and third-party claim administrators in lawsuits involving medical benefits and has litigated ERISA claims as well as contractual and extra-contractual disputes.
Additionally, Daniela has assisted clients in international investor-state and commercial arbitrations, and corporate compliance and investigative matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- JD, South Texas College of Law Houston, cum laude, Executive Editor of South Texas Law Review, 2018
- BA, University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2010
- Member, Houston Bar Association, International Law Section
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$