Daniela Ferro focuses her practice in the areas of civil and complex commercial litigation. She has litigated a variety of cases in federal and state court, including matters related to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, consumer fraud, breach of contract, employment discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and breach of noncompete agreements.
She also has experience in maritime claims in state and federal court, including claims involving personal injury and medical negligence.
Ms. Ferro is experienced in various aspects of litigation, from the preparation of expert witnesses and discovery requests, and discovery responses to the management of electronically stored information and document review.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, cum laude (2014)
- University of Miami, BA, Psychology, magna cum laude (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Associate, Miami-based law firm (2014-2016)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable John O’Sullivan, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2012)
- Law Clerk, a national law firm (2013)
- Law Clerk, global cruise company (2014)
- The Florida Bar
- Miami Young Lawyers DCBA
Rate : $$$