Daniela is an Associate Attorney at Fragomen’s Boston office. As a member of Fragomen’s U.S. practice, Daniela assists multinational clients with their employment-based immigration needs by advising on U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.
Prior to assuming her current role, Daniela was an Associate and Senior Client Services Advisor with Fragomen’s global practice. In this role, she advised clients on international immigration regulations and non-U.S. immigration strategy; created compliance deliverables; and managed client accounts. Daniela first joined Fragomen as a Law Clerk in the Boston office.
While in law school, Daniela was a Research Assistant in international trade law, conducting research for a publication on the impact of regional and mega-regional trade agreements.
Prior to law school, Daniela worked in international business for several years in Paris, Tokyo and New York.
Daniela speaks English and French.
- Advised clients on employment-based immigration, including U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
- Assisted multinational clients with the preparation of H-1B, L-1, O-1 and EB-1 petitions, as well as Requests for Evidence.
- Guided clients on global immigration compliance.
- Created global immigration trainings.
- Advised clients on the global immigration implications of mergers.
- Northeastern University School of Law | J.D., 2016
- University of Kent, Brussels School of International Studies | M.A., 2013
- Boston University | B.Sc., 2009
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$