Danielle A. Bello is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice, specifically in product, premises, and subrogation litigation. Throughout her legal career, Danielle has litigated a variety of matters including insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death, construction defect, and toxic tort litigation.
Danielle graduated from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law in 2015. After moving to Chicago, Illinois after law school, Danielle represented large corporations in personal injury and mass tort defense before she returned in Arizona.
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2011
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, Illinois, Missouri
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Arizona Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$