Danielle Berry is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, Business Practices, Labor & Employment, Products Liability, and General Liability Practices.
Ms. Berry’s practice involves representing businesses in employment law related disputes, including litigation and administrative investigations regarding Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Age Discrimination and Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, and USERRA, and other state and federal laws.
She assists clients in day-to-day issues regarding hiring and firing, disciplinary matters, employee relations, policy compliance, drafting, training and implementation, employee handbooks, independent contractor, employment, restrictive covenant, confidentiality and severance agreements.
In addition, Ms. Berry defends insureds and companies against commercial litigation, premises liability, products liability/toxic torts, and construction defect claims.
- University of Georgia, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2001
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- Georgia Bar Association, 2005-present
- American Bar Association, 2011-2013
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, 2006-2010
- Human Resource Membership Association, 2008-2010
Rate : $$$