Danielle Chattin is a litigation associate in the Atlanta office, focusing on complex commercial litigation. Danielle has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including contract disputes, ERISA litigation, civil antitrust litigation, consumer class actions and insurance recovery disputes.
Before joining King & Spalding, Danielle was an associate with Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP in New York. Danielle served as a law clerk for the Honorable Loretta A. Preska of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Danielle graduated, magna cum laude, from Fordham Law School. While in law school, she served as Notes & Articles Editor of the Fordham Law Review.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.S., Cornell University, Dean’s List
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- New York
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$