Danielle is a member of the firm’s global privacy and cybersecurity practice and advises clients regarding compliance with federal, state and international privacy and data security laws.
Danielle also maintains an active pro bono practice and has assisted pro bono clients with veterans and immigration related issues.
- Advises clients on the requirements of and compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
- Assists clients with data breach and cybersecurity incident response, including analyzing US state and federal and non-US breach laws, providing guidance on forensic investigations, and preparation of notifications to individuals and regulatory authorities.
- Assists clients with the preparation of responses to FTC, state attorney general and international inquiries in relation to data breaches and cybersecurity incidents.
- Advises clients regarding proactive cyber incident readiness activities, such as preparing breach notification toolkits and reviewing incident response plans.
- Prepares internal and consumer-facing privacy and information security policies and procedures.
Rate : $$$