Danielle K. Herring focuses her practice on a variety of employment litigation matters as well as client counseling. She represents employers in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Texas Workforce Commission, the Department of Labor, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Danielle also regularly counsels employers on issues involving federal, state and local statutes and regulations, as well as the common law. She has represented employers in administrative charges, litigation and disputes related to: Harassment, The Employee Retirement Income Security Act, The Family and Medical Leave Act, Employment tort claims.
Danielle’s litigation practice includes a particular focus on denial of benefits claims filed under ERISA. She has experience defending plan sponsors, fiduciaries and claims administrators in a wide range of ERISA cases across the country.
Danielle serves as the firm’s Women’s Leadership Initiative liaison for the Houston office and is co-chair of the ERISA and Benefit Plan Litigation Practice Group.
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Baylor University, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of Houston
- Dean, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity International, Baylor University School of Law
Rate : $$$