Danielle M. Kudla focuses her practice on financial services litigation, advising a wide variety of clients in connection with complex commercial and securities matters. She has represented financial sector clients in federal, state, and bankruptcy court, as well as in connection with government and regulatory investigations.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Danielle served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, where she tried numerous bench and jury trials for a variety of crimes in D.C. Superior Court and argued appeals before the D.C. Court of Appeals and the D.C. Circuit.
She also worked as a securities litigation and white collar defense associate at a major New York law firm, where she was part of the litigation team coordinating several of the nation’s largest residential mortgage-backed securities actions.
Danielle received her J.D. from the University of Southern California, where she was a Hale Moot Court Honors Program Finalist. She received a B.A., summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Pennsylvania. Following law school, Danielle clerked for the Honorable Jon P. McCalla of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, JD, 2009
- European Master in Law and Economics – University of Bologna, Italy & University of Vienna, Austria, MA, 2006
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, International Relations, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, with distinction, Dean’s List, 2003
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
Rate : $$$$