Danielle C. Miller is a partner in the Las Vegas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Insurance Law Practices. Her legal practice is primarily focused in the areas of insurance bad faith, premises liability and insurance defense. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Miller practiced in the areas of family law, real estate, commercial litigation and creditor’s rights in bankruptcy.
- University of Nebraska, Juris Doctor, 2004
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts, 2001
- State Bar Admissions, Nevada
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$