Danielle P. Ferrucci practices in the areas of estate planning, estate settlement and trust administration. She assists clients with the full range of planning techniques for tax-effective intergenerational and charitable transfers.
Danielle also prepares, and advises those preparing, probate documents, estate tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns as well as represents estates before the IRS and DRS on audit.
In addition, Danielle actively administers trusts and advises trustees. She also represents clients in contested matters in Connecticut’s probate courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Danielle served as a law clerk to Connecticut Supreme Court Justices Joette Katz and Richard Palmer.
- Connecticut Bar Association: Executive Committee, Estate and Probate Section
- Estate & Business Planning Council
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving: Past Chair/Member, Professional Advisory Committee
- Planned Giving Group of Connecticut: Board Member (2010-2015)
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1999, with honors
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1995, M.P.A, 1999
Rate : $$$