Danielle Rundlett Burns is admitted to practice law in Florida as well as the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. Ms. Burns earned her Juris Doctorate and LL.M in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Her practice focuses on consumer collection matters for financial institutions and lenders in loan default actions, tax, including estate planning, Federal Estate and Gift return preparation and filing, and probate and trust administration and litigation.
In addition, Ms. Burns has experience in consumer lending litigation, specifically the handling of contested foreclosure litigation matters, as well as experience in contested family law matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2005
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- University of Florida, B.S., cum laude; B.A., cum laude, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- South Palm Beach County Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$