Danielle A. Vera is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. Her practice includes a variety of complex discrimination litigation, traditional labor and employee relations, and wage & hour litigation.
Ms. Vera represents and counsels clients in employment law matters including race, national origin, sex, and age discrimination and retaliation in both single-plaintiff and class contexts. She also has experience representing management in labor arbitration hearings and mediations, and counseling clients on questions of employee classification.
Ms. Vera worked as a Summer Fellow at Seyfarth Shaw in 2015. Before law school, she worked at a public relations agency counseling Fortune 500 companies on how to connect their brands with Hispanic consumers. Ms. Vera is bilingual in English and Spanish.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School (2015)
- Articles Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- 1L Scholarship, Sidley Austin, LLP, Hispanic Legal Scholarship Fund of Illinois
- Scholarship Chair, Latino Law Students Association
- Class Officer, Law School Student Senate
- M.B.A., University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (2015)
- Research Assistant, Cindy Schipani, Professor of Business Law
- Diversity Co-Chair, Graduate Day Council, Student Government Association
- B.S., New York University (2011)
Rate : $$$