Darby Allen focuses her practice on the health care industry, advising hospital systems, physician groups, and ancillary providers on a wide spectrum of health care regulatory matters. Darby has extensive experience with the Stark Law and federal and state anti-kickback laws, including structuring compliant physician arrangements and representing clients in civil and administrative enforcement matters.
Darby also has defended clients in False Claims Act cases and state Medicaid investigations, and regularly assists clients with internal investigations, self-disclosures, and Medicare and Medicaid audit responses.
- Associate, 2010-2017; Summer Associate, 2009 – Baker & Hostetler LLP, Houston
- Claims and Litigation Intern, Houston Methodist, Houston, 2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Health Lawyers Association, 2010-present
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, 2017-present
- Texas Bar Association, Health Law Section, 2010 -present
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2010, magna cum laude
- Business Development Editor, Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy
- B.S., Biology, University of Texas at Austin, 2006
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
Rate : $$$$