Darcy Down is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. Darcy advises clients on a wide range of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, global corporate reorganizations, and general corporate and securities law matters.
Darcy is a member of Baker McKenzie’s North America Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Steering Committee. Darcy focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and global corporate reorganizations.
- University of Michigan Law School (JD) (2006)
- University of California at Irvine (BA) (2002)
- Illinois~United States (2008)
- California~United States (2006)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised ICU Medical, Inc. as international counsel on the acquisition and integration of Hospira Inc.’s infusion systems business.
- Advised Merck & Co. Inc. on the acquisition of cCAM Biotherapeutics (an Israel-based pharmaceutical company), and acted as international counsel on the acquisition of Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (a global biopharmaceutical company).
- Advised Johnson Controls, Inc. on the global separation of its automotive experience business.
- Advised Pace Development Corporation PLC, a Thai public limited company, on the acquisition of Dean & Deluca, Inc. (a gourmet food retail chain).
Rate : $$$