Darin Lang is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Denver office where he represents numerous automotive and other manufacturers, self-insured businesses, and individuals. His practice is concentrated in the areas of products liability defense and commercial trucking, although he handles a wide variety of matters on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Lang has developed a regional, broad-based trial practice in numerous state and federal courts as well as in arbitrations, mediations, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
He has tried numerous cases to verdict and has appeared on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts in Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, JD, cum laude (1996)
- Wichita State University, BA, cum laude (1993)
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Numerous jury trials, primarily as lead counsel, including the defense of several product liability matters, general casualty matters, and a bank antitrust claim
- Defense of the principal contractor and construction manager in matters arising out of the construction of a federal office complex
- Representation of a client in a complex and lengthy arbitration involving a failed joint venture
- Representation of a large insurer in a constitutional claim against one of the State of Nebraska’s vendors
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Rate : $$$