Darin Snyder, O’Melveny’s Regional Head of Litigation for Northern California, has extensive experience in major civil and criminal litigation matters involving intellectual property and technology-intensive business sectors. Darin also currently serves as O’Melveny’s Diversity and Inclusion Partner and as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Best Lawyers in America lists Darin in both Intellectual Property Litigation and Patent Law. The Daily Journal also named Darin one of the top 75 intellectual property litigators in California in 2018, 2016, 2011, and 2010.
Legal 500 acknowledged Darin for his work in patent, copyright, and trade secrets litigation, repeatedly recognizing Darin, in particular, for his excellence in trade secret litigation, quoting clients who call him “[o]ne of the West Coast’s biggest names in the area.”
The trial victory for client NDS Group, in which Darin served as lead counsel, was named by the Daily Journal as one of the top 10 defense verdicts of 2008. Darin also has been recognized repeatedly by Law & Politics Media Inc.as a Northern California “Super Lawyer.”
- US District Court, Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California, District of Colorado
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth and Federal Circuits, Veteran Claims
- California Supreme Court
- US Supreme Court
- University of Chicago, J.D., 1988: cum laude; Hinton Moot Court Champion, 1987; Bradley Law and Government Fellow, 1987-1988
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1985: cum laude
- Board Member, Bar Association of San Francisco (2004-2007)
- Board Member, The Legal Aid Society of San Francisco, Employment Law Center
- Former Co-Chair, American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Intellectual Property Committee, Trade Secrets Sub-committee
Rate : $$$