Dario J. Frommer provides strategic political advice to many of California’s most prominent companies and government agencies. He represents clients in high-stakes matters—including rulemaking, enforcement actions, procurements and investigations—before state and local government entities.Dario is the former majority leader of the California State Assembly and has held a variety of high-level, state-government positions.
He also chaired the Assembly’s Health Committee, and served as chair of the California Transportation Commission, helping to oversee billions of dollars in funding for highway, road and transit projects. He was the appointments secretary to Gov. Gray Davis and was Mayor Eric Garcetti’s appointee to the Oversight Board for the dissolution of the Los Angeles Redevelopment Agency.
- Member and chairman, California Transportation Commission, 2008-2016.
- Member, board of directors, Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation, 2012- 2013.
- Member, board of directors, Coalition for Clean Air, 2012 -2015.
- National advisory board member, University of California, Davis, Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, 2015 to present.
- Legislator in residence, University of Southern California, Unruh Institute of Politics, 2015- 2016
- J.D., University of California, Davis, School of Law, 1992
- B.A., Colgate University, cum laude, 1985
Rate : $$$$