Darlene Lesser’s practice focuses on family law issues including negotiating and litigating custody, visitation, relocation, divorce division of property, finances and retirement funds, as well as alimony and child support.
Her trial experience as an assistant Public Defender in Florida enhances her representation of clients in all aspects of litigated issues including domestic-related criminal matters such as protective orders and domestic assault.
Darlene represents clients throughout Virginia, including the Northern Virginia Counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Fauquier, Loudoun, Prince William and Frederick in both Circuit Courts and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Speech Communication, Auburn University at Montgomery, 1996
- Court of Appeals Cases:
- Hoyle v. Hoyle, Court of Appeals, Record No. 1021-10-4 (Dec. 2010)
- Murphy v. Murphy, Court of Appeals, Record No. 1060-09-4 (Nov. 2009)
- Reported Cases:
- Lofgren v. Martin, Virginia Law Weekly (February 2006)
- Fairfax Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Fairfax Bar Association, Bar Convention Committee, 2005
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$