Ms. Darlene R. Davis has more than 30 years of experience representing national and regional lenders and lessors in commercial lending and leasing transactions. Her practice includes the negotiating and documenting of various types of credit facilities, including asset-based revolving credit facilities, real estate acquisitions, development and construction loans, health care facilities, multi-bank and participated facilities, and various types of leases, with a particular experience in equipment and real estate synthetic leases.
Ms. Davis also represents lenders and lessors in various workout matters. She is involved in the drafting and development of strategy outlines, and the drafting and negotiation of debtor-in-possession financing documents, forbearance agreements and related documentation.
A frequent lecturer, she is the author of numerous articles and papers on synthetic lease structures, small business lending, health care receivables financing and other financing subjects.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Maryland at College Park, B.A., 1983, summa cum laude
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Baltimore City Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Charles Street Development Corp
- South Baltimore Learning Center
Rate : $$$