Darrell D. Dennis is the managing partner of the Las Vegas office of Lewis Brisbois and a vice-chair of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Dennis’ practice is focused in the areas of auto and trucking liability, products liability, and complex tort litigation, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims.
Mr. Dennis regularly defends business entities on claims of false imprisonment, third-party and employee assault and battery, negligent security, food borne illness, and premises liability claims. He has experience with the investigation and litigation of fraudulent claims and defending first party claims against insurance entities.
Mr. Dennis has over 22 years of legal experience, practicing in NM and NV State and Federal Courts. Mr. Dennis has extensive trial experience, as well as experience with alternative dispute resolution methods, including court ordered and binding arbitration and mediation.
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor, 1995
- New Mexico Highlands University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1992
- State Bar Admissions, Nevada
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Clark County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$