Darrell Windham is the managing member of the firm’s Austin office and has forty years of experience representing publicly traded and privately held clients, private equity funds and investors in complex M&A, capital markets and other domestic and global business transactions. Darrell has experience in a wide variety of industries, including life sciences, medical devices, technology, software and semi-conductors, entertainment and media, manufacturing and construction, and consumer products.
Darrell represents both strategic and private equity buyers and sellers in a variety of M&A transactions, including corporate reorganizations and recapitalizations, joint ventures, strategic alliances and auction transactions. Darrell represents issuers, underwriters, investors and private equity funds in capital raising transactions, such as initial and secondary public offerings, private placements of debt and equity securities and new fund formation.
Darrell has served as a director and executive officer of publicly held companies and private businesses and in leadership positions in many state, local and national charitable and non-profit organizations, including serving as President and Chairman of the Texas Exes and as the first President of the Contemporary Austin.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Accounting, 1975
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1978
- Former Director, Economic Development Corporation, Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Former Director, Texas TriCities Chapter, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Securities Law and Venture Capital Committees of the Business Law Section
- Member, Travis County Bar Association, Business and Technology Law Section
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
Rate : $$$