Darren G. Gardner is the Chair of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s International Practice. Darren is recognized globally as a pioneer in the International Employment Law practice area and he is the trusted advisor to many of the world’s largest companies in respect of matters ranging from day-to-day complex cross-border employment matters on a single country basis, to large and complex multi-jurisdictional employment law projects.
Darren has undertaken more than 500 multi-jurisdictional strategic, compliance and transactional employment related projects, covering more than 170 different countries, including projects covering more than 150 countries at one time.
Darren is regularly quoted in the media and has lectured on a variety of international employment topics around the world. Darren has also received a number of international awards for his work in the international employment area.
Chambers USA 2017described Darren as “uber-responsive and pragmatic” and said that he “has an encyclopedic knowledge of the law, and understands in house challenges.” Who’s Who Legal recently called Darren a “world-renowned practitioner” and a “great strategist” in his field.
Darren assists multinational corporate clients with the full range of employment law matters including:
- Employment and labor issues arising from cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and outsourcings
- Employment and contingent workforce arrangements and documentation
- Employment-related privacy and data protection
- Protection of employers’ proprietary and confidential information
- Workplace policies and handbooks
- International workplace investigations
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales (1995)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology), University of New South Wales (1991)
- Admitted as a legal practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Federal and High Courts of Australia
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Registered Foreign Legal Consultant, California
Rate : $$$$