Darren M. Mungerson has extensive experience representing and advising a variety of employers, including manufacturing and food distribution companies, in all aspects of labor and employment law and regularly appears before federal and state courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Illinois Department of Human Rights, and the Illinois Human Rights Commission.
Darren also handles compliance with non-competition agreements and other restrictive covenants, corporate reorganizations and reductions-in-force, employee terminations, mergers and acquisitions, and injunctions.
Darren speaks on a variety of employment law topics for clients and organizations and has given presentations on union avoidance and harassment training, among other issues. He is a co-editor of Littler’s Midwest Employer (Illinois Section) and a contributing editor to the BNA treatise, The Developing Labor Law.
A member of Littler Mendelson’s Business Restructuring and Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets practice groups, Darren also serves on the firm’s Audit Committee. Prior to joining Littler, he spent 10 years in the labor and employment department of another law firm.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1998
- B.S., University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, Illinois State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$