Darren E. Nadel represents employers nationally in complex litigation and employment law. He represents clients in high risk, high value cases involving trade secrets and unfair competition, employee benefits litigation and whistleblower and Sarbanes Oxley matters. Darren has represented employers in litigation brought under:
- Trade secrets and unfair competition laws
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Anti-discrimination laws
- Wage and hour laws
Darren frequently presents and recently authored materials on employment law topics including the various agreements employers enter into with their executives and employees, trade secrets and unfair competition litigation, and ERISA litigation.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Darren worked as in-house counsel at a Fortune 100 company where he served as vice president responsible for employment and labor law. That experience gives him a unique insight into working with his clients to understand and help them realize their corporate goals.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 1991
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circui
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Recipient, Economics Department Citation, University of California, Berkeley
Rate : $$$$