Darrian Campbell is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Dallas office. He advises on litigation and transactional matters concerning intellectual property, privacy and marketing. He has litigated cases before district courts in Texas and handled a variety of transactional matters. Prior to entering law school, Darrian worked as an engineer in the electronics manufacturing field.
- Indiana University – Maurer School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Baylor University (B.S. Mechanical Engineering) (2008)
- Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2013)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- DAYL – Member (2013 – 2016)
- Dallas Bar Association – Member (2013 – 2016)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a plaintiff in connection with a Section 1983 case in the Northern District of Texas.
- Represented a plaintiff in a multi-patent infringement case in the Eastern District of Texas.
- Defended a major international technology company in a patent infringement case in the Eastern District of Texas that resulted in settlement after obtaining a favorable claim construction order.
Rate : $$$