Darrick L. McDuffie is an associate in King & Spalding’s Contracts and Business Torts practice and specializes in employment law. His practice focuses primarily on EEOC investigations and lawsuits alleging systemic discrimination, FLSA collective actions, litigation involving non-competition and non-solicitation agreements and other employment litigation.
In addition, Darrick has experience representing clients in other complex commercial litigation, including banking litigation, class action securities litigation and related government investigations and contract disputes.
Darrick is a member of the Business Law and Litigation Sections of the American Bar Association, the National Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, and the Gate City Bar Association. Darrick is a Past President of the Gate City Bar Association and previously served as a Board Member of the Atlanta Bar Association.
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section; Litigation Section
- American Bar Foundation
- National Bar Association – Host Committee Member for the 2014 Annual Convention & Exhibits
- Atlanta Bar Association – Board Member (2015 – 2016)
- Gate City Bar Association – Board Member (2007, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2016); President (2015); Vice-Chair, Justice Benham Law Camp (2007-present); Co-Founder and Co-Chair, Youth and the Law Summit (2008-Present)
- Gate City Foundation – Board Member (2008, 2012, 2013); Chair (2016)
- J.D., Harvard University
- B.S., University of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$