Darrin Taylor has a wide range of experience in urban and regional planning from both the state and local perspective. His specialties include comprehensive planning, zoning and developments of regional impact (DRI). He works closely with attorneys in the firm to resolve land use issues. He has also been deemed an expert witness in the areas of comprehensive planning and land use planning.
Darrin is a certified planner through the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP). He has served as a Planning Manager in the Florida Department of Community Affairs, and as a Senior Planner with the Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Department. Darrin has a Masters degree in Urban Planning from Florida State University.
- Florida State University (M.S., 1993)
- Florida State University (B.S., 1991)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, American Planning Association (2000-present)
- Legislative Policy Committee (2011)
- Capital Area Chapter of American Planning Association
- Chairperson (2004-2007)
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Planning Manager, Florida Department of Community Affairs
- Senior Planner, Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Department
Rate : $$$