Darryl Chimko work at Kratochvil & Chimko PC. Practice areas Bankruptcy and debt. Darryl Chimko is the founding member of this firm, and a universally respected advocate in both the collection and bankruptcy worlds. Brent Kratochvil has worked directly under the tutelage of Chimko for 3 years, and has now taken over as managing partner of the firm, with Chimko remaining involved as an of counsel attorney.
With the combined legal experience and knowledge that both Kratochvil & Chimko bring to the table, all current and future clients can expect the absolute best and most robust representation for all of their legal needs.
Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Michigan, United States Federal District Courts for the Eastern District of Michigan and Western District of Michigan, Northern District of Ohio, Northern District of Indiana, Southern District of Indiana, Central District of Illinois, Southern District of Illinois and the Northern District of California.
- Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University, 1976
- Juris Doctor, Detroit College of Law (now the Michigan State University School of Law), 1979.
- American Bar Association, American Bankruptcy Institute
- 1985 – Present – State of Michigan licensed Real Estate Broker
Rate : $$$