Daryl Buffenstein’s experience includes testifying before U.S. Congress on various corporate immigration issues, and writing key business provisions in major pieces of immigration legislation over the last 25 years.
As a former President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Daryl was responsible for leading a successful national campaign to defend legal immigration, in response to efforts in Congress to radically restrict immigration. He also served a four-year term as the General Counsel to the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- University of Exeter | Master of Law, 1977
- University of Rhodesia | Bachelor of Law, 1974
- University of Cape Town | B.A., 1972
Bar Admissions: Georgia
Court Admissions :
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- General Counsel and Co-founder, Global Personnel Alliance
Rate : $$$