Daryl L. Hollnagel’s years serving as general counsel at Continental Tire North America, and President and CEO at Continental Tire de Mexico, SA de CV, deepens his understanding of the challenges faced by corporate clients.
Daryl’s client-focused approach, in addition to his understanding of transactional and other business matters, gives him the knowledge to talk about a client’s legal and business needs on a broad scale. Clients look to Daryl to perform in-depth analyses of issues and to provide cost effective and practical solutions.
- J.D., University of Akron, 1980
- B.A., cum laude, Economics, Alma College, 1976
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Council of the International Law & Practice Section of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, Board of Advisors
- Junior League, Community Advisory Board (2006 & 2007)
- The Family Center, Inc., former Board Member and CEO (2006 – 2008)
- Providence Country Club, former Board Member (2007)
Rate : $$$$