David Corso is member of Fisher Rushmer PA. I am board certified by the Florida Bar in civil trial practice and have almost 30 years of experience focusing on the defense of individual and corporate clients insured by U.S. and Canadian insurance carriers. I think civil trial is as close to competitive sports without contact as any profession can get.
I practice as if each assignment is for the championship and devise and execute an effective and efficient game plan and put in the hard work necessary to give my clients the best chance for victory.
Whether the objective is to obtain summary judgment, a favorable settlement, or a jury verdict, I am energized by the day to day competition to meet the goals of my clients, especially when the competition plays out in a courtroom before a judge and jury.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, B.S.
- Florida, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Orange County Bar Association, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- The Professional Liability Defense Federation
- The Harmonie Group
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
Rate : $$$