David Kahn practices in the areas of corporate and healthcare law, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, corporate entity and limited liability company formation and organization, and other general corporate matters.
He has experience in the preparation of stock, membership interest, and asset purchase agreements, operating agreements and shareholder agreements, employment agreements, confidentiality, non-competition, non-solicitation and non-disclosure agreements, general corporate counseling and other transactional matters.
Mr. Kahn is a 2007 graduate of Emory University School of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court Society, and a graduate of Union College. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Kahn worked as a corporate paralegal for two years at an international law firm.
- Represented the chief executive officer and chairman of the board of an industrial furnace manufacturer in the buyout of the remaining shareholders of the company.
- Represented a physician practice group specializing in emergency medicine, emergency critical care and related services in the sale of 100% of its common stock to a leading provider of physician-led services, ambulatory surgery center management, post-acute care and medical transportation.
- Represented an international security company in the sale of the equity interests of its subsidiary providing residential-based juvenile services in Florida, Texas and Tennessee to a Florida-based private equity firm.
- Represented a leading national provider of workers’ compensation industry specialized in cost containment services in acquiring a health care service provider that facilitates the measurement and tracking of health care quality and efficiency.
- Represented the physician members of an ambulatory surgery center in connection with the company’s buyout and reorganization by an affiliate of the third-largest public health care system in the nation.
- Represented the physician members of an ambulatory surgery center in connection with the buyout of the company’s corporate majority interest holder to a public health-care delivery systems company.
- Represent buyers and sellers of physician group practices and individual physicians in the acquisition and divesture of physician group company interests.
- Represented Brace Industrial Group L.P., a Houston-based industrial services roll-up, in its acquisition of Basic Industries, LLC, an industrial services company, for approximately $33 million.
- Represented a private storage and organization products designer, manufacturer, and seller in the divesture of its assets to an international public company.
- Represented an international company in the financing and acquisition of telecommunication towers in Central America and Europe.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Union College, B.A., 2002
- New York
- The Florida Bar
- Business Law Section
- Health Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
Rate : $$$