David B. Allen has experience in a variety of commercial real estate and finance matters, including the representation of clients in real estate acquisitions, lending, development and leasing. His acquisition experience includes the purchase of retail shopping centers, multifamily housing, mixed-use developments, hotels, marinas, and other commercial projects.
His commercial lending practice predominantly consists of loans secured by senior housing facilities and medical office buildings. His development experience includes several mixed-use developments involving development incentives such TIF Agreements. His leasing experience includes the representation of both landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, industrial, and agricultural spaces.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
- Member, The Real Estate Council
- J.D., cum laude, Washington University School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, with honors, Washington University in St. Louis
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$