David Ammons has extensive experience handling a wide range of complex business litigation matters. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to representing onshore and offshore oil and gas producers, gas marketing companies, gas pipeline companies, and natural gas liquids processing companies. David has appeared in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country.
In addition to his energy litigation practice, David has handled a variety of other complex commercial disputes, including director and officer disputes, fiduciary litigation, environmental and toxic tort litigation, and financial litigation.
David is board certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2003
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1999, cum laude
- Briefing Attorney for the Honorable Terry Jennings, First District Court of Appeals of Texas, 2003-2004
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2003
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$