David Hemmings is a member of Baker McKenzie’s North America Tax Practice Group where he focuses his practice on state and local tax matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Hemmings was a state and local tax consultant with a national accounting firm.
Mr. Hemmings represents multinational and domestic corporations and partnerships in a wide range of tax planning and tax controversy issues. His experience includes representative matters involving income, franchise, sales, use, gross receipts, and transfer taxes.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation with Distinction) (2013)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D.) (2011)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. with Distinction) (2007)
- Illinois~United States (2012)
- Georgia~United States (2011)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Phi Beta Kappa – Member
Rate : $$$