David B. Avakian is a partner in the Las Vegas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Hospitality Practices. He specializes in complex commercial carrier automobile accidents, including the defense of taxi cab, limousine and bus companies.
Mr. Avakian has experience handling complex insurance and commercial litigation matters. Mr. Avakian routinely presents litigation seminars for National Business Institute.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2005
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
- State Bar Admissions, Nevada
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Nevada
Rate : $$$