David Esau is an experienced litigator and trial lawyer whose practice focuses on worldwide complex antitrust litigation and counseling. David defends companies facing antitrust, unfair competition, and consumer class action claims and government investigations, and leads the firm’s antitrust cartel recovery practice, assisting corporate clients to recover damages from national and international antitrust cartels.
David regularly handles matters at both the trial and appellate levels in federal and state courts throughout the country. In addition, he has served as national coordinating counsel on several matters, and has represented clients before administrative agencies, grand juries, Congressional committees, arbitration panels, and other ADR proceedings.
- Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2003)
- Bucknell University (B.A.)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Business Torts Litigation Committee 11th Circuit (2008-present)
- Editor and Contributor, Civil Practice and Procedure Committee of the Antitrust Section (2010-present)
- Newsletter Editor, Data Privacy & Security Committee of the Antitrust Section (2010-present)
- Speakers Bureau Member, The Florida Bar
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, Washington
- Division of Enforcement, Securities & Exchange Commission, Washington
- Office of General Counsel. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Washington
Rate : $$$$