David B. Graham heads the environmental practice of Kaufman & Canoles. He represents clients in litigation and regulatory matters throughout the country, currently in more than eight states.
Prior to joining Kaufman & Canoles, David headed the environmental practices at Kaye Scholer and Howrey & Simon in Washington, D.C. and Baker & Hostetler in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Louisiana State University; B.S., Petroleum Engineering, 1966
- Louisiana State University Law Center; J.D., 1969
- Leads the team of Kaufman & Canoles attorneys that serve as National Superfund Litigation Counsel for a $10 billion international chemical company
- Represented Fortune 250 company removed from potentially responsible party list at Superfund Site
- Serves as liaison or common counsel to groups of potentially responsible parties at five waste sites in New York, Illinois and Rhode Island
- Negotiated agreements with three state agencies to cleanup waste sites
Rate : $$$