David B. Mankuta is a highly respected litigator and is Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar. He has a deep understanding of real estate, construction and other commercial matters. He was one of the first attorneys in Florida to be board-certified in construction law. He represents his clients’ interests in professional and ethical manner through litigation and arbitration.
Whether he is inside or outside of the courtroom, he focuses on resolving disputed issues in an efficient, satisfactory manner. David works closely with contractors, design professionals, lenders, developers and other clients in the following areas:
- Construction, building codes and related issues
- Administrative issues
- Bid protests
- Commercial disputes
- Land use and zoning
- Governmental relations
David’s commercial litigation practice has been wide ranging from contract actions and partnership disputes to probate matters.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1976
- University of Hartford, B.A., 1973
- ABA Forum Committee on the Construction Industry: Member
- The Florida Bar: Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Construction Law Committee, 2000-present; Chair, Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “I”, 2011-2012; Member, 2009-2012
- Broward County Bar Association: Board of Directors, 1999-2002; Construction Law Committee, Vice-Chair, 1995-1996; Chair 1996-1997
Rate : $$$$