David Weaver is a first-chair trial lawyer with extensive experience in all aspects of trial preparation and strategy, including preliminary injunctions, Markman hearings, expert discovery, trials, appeals, and all other phases of complex intellectual property litigation. He has tried numerous cases to verdict.
He concentrates his practice on patent litigation and other complex technology litigation related to computer and Internet technology, digital media, mechanical, electrical, semiconductor, software, oil and gas, and energy.
David’s aerospace engineering background and work experience with NASA complement his representation of a range of clients in copyright, trademark, trade secret, licensing disputes, and other complex litigation.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law 1994
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Kansas 1987
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, University of Kansas 1984
Admission & Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
Rate : $$$